Friday, September 11, 2015

Peacock Feathers


Hello, everyone!
It's been a long time since I've posted, but I couldn't miss an opportunity to share these delightfully festive fingers with you!

This is a base of Sally Hansen Insta Dri Jade Jump.  To add sparkle, I double stamped the peacock pattern, first with the shimmery Nicole Mer-Maid for Each Other and then with the crisp Kleancolor Military Green.  The feather pattern is from a plate simply labelled Jumbo Plate B.

I used a nail brush to fill in the eyes of each of the feathers.  The brown is the sparkly Revlon Copper Gleam.  I dotted on Insta Dri Brisk Blue and the lovely, rich indigo Insta Dri Quick Jeanius.

Thanks for reading!  Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis