Monday, February 9, 2015

Brightly Brown



Hello, Konaddicts!
I think this mani might be one of my favorites!  It was a super easy to do - I think it's the colors that make it pop.

I couldn't decide how to do my nails.  I was feeling like a darker base color, so I opted for the lovely Kleancolor Dark Brown.  As whim, I decided to see whether I had any colors that might stamp over the brown - I was amazed at the results!  This is My Online Shop's Stamping Polish in Pastel Teal, Konad Special Polish in Pastel Green, and Sally Hansen Insta Dri Man-go Team.  I just smushed the colors around on Cheeky Plate CH44 and stamped!


I love the image design and the colors really make the pattern interesting.

Well - thanks for reading!  I guess the Valentine's Day countdown is on - I hope you have a week of being reminded how loved you are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis