Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cozy Sweater Nails


Hello, Konaddicts!
I hope you're doing well in this new year and staying warm!  I decided to try out an unusual image plate - Vivid Lacquer VL 025.  I love trying a new or different nail plate.  This one was especially fun, since I am a big fan of crocheting.


I bought the plate on Etsy.  It has several unusual crocheting and knitting designs.

The biggest challenge with this plate was trying to decide how to do the stamping - should I apply the dark color over the light one?  the light color over the dark?  I also had a few false starts with colors that were too similar to show the design clearly.

In the end, I used Sally Hansen Insta Dri Raspberry Race as a base and used the shimmery and darker Sally Hansen Insta Dri Pronto Purple for the stamping.


It's different look, it has a cozy feel to it, and I love the overall effect.


Thanks for coming by Konaddicts!  I hope you're staying warm!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

In this manner my colleague Wesley Virgin's story starts in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

As it turns out, these are the same tactics many celebrities (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become wealthy and famous.

You probably know how you use less than 10% of your brain.

Mostly, that's because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps that expression has even taken place INSIDE your own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind 7 years back, while driving an unregistered, beat-up bucket of a vehicle without a driver's license and with $3.20 on his bank card.

"I'm absolutely fed up with going through life check to check! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

You took part in those thoughts, am I right?

Your very own success story is waiting to be written. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis