Saturday, November 29, 2014

Gobbles on Turkey Day


Hello, everyone!  I hope all of my American friends had an awesome Thanksgiving!  This year, for the first time, I roasted a turkey myself. It was a big deal for me since I'm usually happy to let others do the cooking! :) The turkey turned out well, and it was just nice to spend the day with family and friends.

I wanted a fun and Thanksgiving-themed manicure to wear.  I kept telling myself that "one year" I would try out the little turkey design on Winstonia W119; this was the year!

I began with China Glaze Life Preserver and made decals of the feathers and the turkey with Revlon Top Speed Espresso and L'oreal Walk on the Beach.  I decided to give my turkey some eyes and to dab on a little red for his wattle.  The feather pattern isn't as opaque as I thought.  I probably should have been more careful with my fill color.

So...what the heck is going on with my top coat or base coat?  I can't seem to go more than a day without chips.  Ideas?

Well, Konaddicts, thank you for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis