Thursday, October 3, 2013

Parisian Sunset


Woot, woot - my new Bundle Monster plates arrived!  I couldn't wait to try them out - in fact, I kept looking at the designs in anticipation of the set arriving.  The image that most caught my eye was the delightful cityscape.  Of course, the designs on this set were created by stampers for stampers, so the design is perfect!

I went with a sunset theme for this design.  I started with a base of Pure Ice Frosted Ice Georgia Peach.  From there, I sponged on my blue skies with Kleancolor Pastel Blue.  I used Sally Hansen Insta Dri Man-go Team for the bright orange in my sunset.  I decided to add a little bronze with Cover Girl Bronze Beauty to provide a bit of sparkle.


When I had my sponged background in place, I added black tips with Milani Black Magic.  Then I used Konad Special polish in Black for the stamping and my brand new BM 414 for the lovely buildings.  I wanted to make this a fully BM manicure, but the Eiffel tower on plate BM 419 was too long for my nails.  So, I used Cheeky's European Romance Jumbo Plate for the tower silhouette.  I used BM 419 to add the word "Paris" beside the tower.  I couldn't stop with this one, so I dotted a few "lighted" windows and building tops with red and yellow.

My thoughts on the new Create Your Own Bundle Monster set? C'est magnifique!

3 comments:

Cait said...

You really did that cityscape justice! So nice over a gradient!

ManisbyMoore said...

This is awesome!! I love the gradient! Those colors are so pretty together! I love the city scape.

Simo said...

very ,very nice
http://simonails85.blogspot.com.es/

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis