Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall Stripes- Twin post with Jajuana from Mani's by Moore


Hello, everyone!
Today I'm sharing another twin post with the talented Jajuana from Mani's by Moore.  We selected plate BM-411 as our theme.  I decided to combine the stripes and the heart beat designs from the plate into a simple fall-inspired design.

For the brown nails, I chose Revlon Top Speed Stormy and stamped with Revlon Top Speed Espresso (I love this brown!).  For my accent nail, I used China Glaze Life Preserver and stamped with Orly Prince Charming.  I decided to try to tie the two colors together by using the Espresso to stamp the heart beat.  The plate is BM-411 from the newest Bundle Monster set.

I hope you are having a great fall day, Konaddicts!  I can't wait to see what Jajuana comes up with!

1 comments:

ManisbyMoore said...

This is beautiful!! I love it!! That brown on brown combo is beautiful!!

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis