Thursday, October 10, 2013

Circuit Boards

Hi, everyone!
Today I'm wearing a quick manicure using a design from the newest Bundle Monster set.   The is Revlon Top Speed Emerald stamped with My Online Shop stamping polish in pastel green.  The design is from BM 415.  I did a little dotting with Essie No Place Like Chrome and filled in some space with my stamping polish to add a little variety.

We've got an overcast day; it's actually beginning to feel like Fall.  Stay warm and dry, Konaddicts!

6 comments:

Lola said...

This is really cool! Love the little silver details :o)
Fingertips

ABOP Laquerlove said...

So awesome! I love that you added the soldered details, lol!

ManisbyMoore said...

So cute!! It looks just like a circuit board.

bjones0625 said...

that is such a very cool look -- I just love it!

Lucy (the Nail Snail) said...

This looks amazing! I want this plate so much!!

Jocelyn said...

Thank you, everyone, for the comments! This is a design you can really have fun with!

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis