Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pastel Gradient Nails


Hello, everyone!  Happy 12-12-12!
I've been meaning to post this one for a while.  I've been experimenting with velvet mani - with varying levels of success - so I figured that now might be a good time to "pull something from the archives".

This is a simple and soft sponging mani.  The base is Kleancolor Pastel Yellow.  It's sponged with China Glaze Secret Peri-Winkle at the top and Revlon Demure at the tips.  I used Insta Dri Violet Vroom and Mash 40 for the stamping.

I like this!  It's perfect for a Spring day - or for a winter day when your velvet mani didn't quite work out like it was supposed to.  :-)

Well, Konaddicts, back to these busy pre-holiday weeks!  I hope you each are getting ready for the holidays - they'll be here before we know it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis