Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bollywood Paisley


Hi, everyone!
I'm loving today's manicure!  It's a design based on a beautiful sari I saw on Facebook.  I couldn't afford this beauty, and goodness knows that  I wouldn't know what to do with it once it arrived (haha!), so I decided I would see if I could capture the look in polish.

Wow!  Isn's that absolutely stunning?  The model's vampy look cracks me up.
I started with a gradient of Sally Hansen Inst Dri Sea Breeze, Nail Savvy Electric, and Sally Hansen Insta Dri Blazing Blue.  I gave it a coat of glitter, a purple glitter in a clear base - Rimmel 60 Second Twisted Chic.

The paisley is BM 315 and I used China Glaze Hi Tek for the stamping.


We've had pretty cloudy days so it's hard to show the actual colors, but I managed to snap a photo in sunlight (I hadn't finished the clean up, but the colors are closer to how they look in real life).


Well, I have to confess that I'm not smirking like the model in the photo, but it's hard not to feel glamorous with this design!

Take care, Konaddicts!  I hope your'e enjoying our Thanksgiving lead-up!

5 comments:

Maria said...

it's a very cute design!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! dress and nails. I love bollywood art designs :)

Stefanie said...

I love the paisley pattern and I'll try this soon. Very beautiful color combination. Greetings from Germany.

Jocelyn said...

Thanks, ladies, for all the comments!

Unknown said...

Really pretty love it!

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis