Sunday, March 4, 2012

Crazy for Paisley!



Why is nail stamping so much fun?  Because you can have paisley nails!  I had a lot of fun creating this mani and even more fun wearing it!

Here are the details:


I used China Glaze Kinetic Candy as the base coat.  I stamped with Kleancolor Military Green, Revlon Top Speed in Espresso and Revlon Top Speed in Stormy.  I used a dotting tool to add the gold and silver dots as accents.

The image plate is Cheeky XL Image Plate I.  I had some initial reservations about the plate because I got it at an "introductory price" of only $11.  When I got it, it even seemed to have a little bend in it .


Well...I gave the plate a try and haven't had any problems at all!  I do love the paisley designs and I'm always on the hunt for a bargain (which can sometimes backfire!).

Just when I got ready to give myself a pat on the back for coming up with such a nice color combination (always the hardest part for me!), I noticed my wall hanging from India.


Ah...the beautiful colors of India - always an inspiration!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

this is gorgeous...I haven't tried this yet!!

Jocelyn said...

Thanks, Jackie! I can't wait to see what you come up with! I really like this plate!

Jane said...

Sensational!

Unknown said...

So beautiful I love this and glad I have the plate:)

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis