Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Rose Stockings


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!
I tried to think of a Valentine's design other than hearts for my nails this week.  I didn't get very far; I chose roses.  :)

I used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Cafe Au Lait for the base.  I stamped the "fishnet" with Cheeky plate CH11.  I polished a circle of my lighter rose color over the netting and then did my best to stamp the rose design in a darker color over the lighter circle using Red Angel RA-116.  I like stamping with two colors this way even though I can never quite get my stamps (or sizing) to line up perfectly.


Oops - still needs some clean up.
If you're curious about the colors I used for the roses, here's the "photo lineup".


(L-R) Kleancolor Pastel Orange, L'Oreal Pumpkin, Pure Ice Love, Sally Hansen Insta Dri Rose Run, Kleancolor Pastel Purple, Kleancolor Lavenbaby.

Be well, Konaddicts!  I hope your week is, well, coming up roses!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Roses!!! Oh how much I love them :)

Pri Oliveira said...

you inspired me!
See: http://priohmy.blogspot.com.br/2012/04/penelope-charmosa-carimbada.html

kisses!

Jocelyn said...

Oh - I love it! The colors you picked look great!

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis