Saturday, February 18, 2012

Corset Nails


Hello, everyone!  I decided I wanted to give the corset look a try.  I think I overestimated the steadiness of my hand because I had a couple of redos with this mani.  Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Cafe Au Lait is the base.  I used the design from Konad plate M16 for the sides.  The laces were made with a fauxnad plate B24 using Kleancolor Metallic Pink.  I thought they still looked a little naked so I added a rhinestone at the bottom.

I absolutely love the design of the laces with the bow.  For me, this one is a guaranteed smile.  Be sweet, Konaddicts!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Very cute idea, awesome mani!

Jocelyn said...

Thanks, Jackie! I have always loved Polish Hoarder Disorder's Lace Up Nails (http://polishhoarderdisorder.blogspot.com/2010/02/tie-up-lace-valentines-manicure.html) which is my very favorite version of the lace/corset design. I couldn't resist giving a try myself!

Unknown said...

This is so cute I love it! You are so creative :)

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis