Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blue Hawaii Nails



Oh, the irony!  I started my day with these beach-ready nails and walked out into this weather:


Yech.
Back to the nails; they're much warmer!

For this beachy look, I finally gave my Red Angel plates a try.  I started with Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Brisk Blue.  I stamped the wavy background using Kleancolor Beach Blue and Red Angel Plate RA-109.  I stamped the flowers using RA-108 in silver and dotted Kleancolor Metallic Yellow for a dot in the middle of each flower.

Such peppy nails make even this weather seem merely balmy. 

Get your hula on, Konaddicts!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

These are very pretty, don't we wish we could change the weather with our mani's!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow really nice Aloha!

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis