Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Wreath Nails



This mani was inspired by all of the lovely Christmas wreaths around this time of year.  I started with a base of Sally Hansen Insta Dri Jade Jump.  I stamped the leaves with Kleancolor Military Green using Konad Plate M83.  I painted a stripe of Jade Jump over the pattern to serve as a background for my bow.  Finally, I stamped the bow with Insta Dri in Racin' Red using Konad M56.   



Ah...this mani reminds me of winter trips through the mountains and deep breaths of clean mountain air.  I think we could probably all use a deep breath in this holiday rush! Take care, Konaddicts!

My little dog, Barley, is also doing her impression of a wreath. :)

1 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Thanks, Jackie! I think this one is my favorite Christmas design so far. :)

Post a Comment

Wow - a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis